Is it just me or is Game On! everywhere? It seems like everywhere I look I see something that makes me think of Game On! Maybe that's because it's just a really good theme. Maybe it's just universally popular. Or maybe it's like the phenomenon that occurs when you're car shopping and suddenly you start noticing that particular car all over the road. I like to think it's because we're all-star VBS leaders and so we ALREADY have our eyes open, looking for great things to use in VBS teaching or decorating.
One thing's for sure, I'm ready for Game On! How about you?
Looks like the Post Office is ready too! They're currently carrying a set of sports ball stamps that are PERFECT for all of your Game On! communication. They're only available while supplies last, so stock up while you can.
Here are 5 ways you can use put these Game On! stamps to good use today …
- Use them to start recruiting—it's never too early to build a winning team. (If you get your core leadership in place before the end of the year, you can bring the whole team to a VBS Preview event for training in January!)
- Send out "save the date" themed postcards to kids who attended your VBS this past summer.
- Train for success! Mail out information about training opportunities early next year.
- Stockpile sports ball stamps until next summer to use when following up with children who attend VBS.
- Drop a note to a VBS All-Star and encourage him to accept a role with more responsibility next year. Tell him what you observed him doing well at VBS last year and what qualities make him perfect for the new role you'd like him to consider.
Thanks to VBS graphic designers, Gordon and Isaac, for being good sports and posing for this picture.