Now you know why I am constantly in danger of post-dating checks a year or two in advance! Seriously, scheduled online payment of my utility bills only to receive past due notices on them all. It seems I was living a year - a hazard of all VBS Groupies - in advance and dated payments with the wrong year.
At any one time I am collecting VBS reports from the previous year, responding to VBS questions from the current year, planning VBS events for the next year, and dreaming VBS for two years away. This is truly the best job in the world!
Now, to the real topic of this post - VBS Missions Rotation.
As many of you are in the midst of VBS 2012, and as we begin planning for VBS 2014, I am interested in how you use LifeWay's Missions Rotation resources for both preschoolers and children.
- If your church does not include the Mission Rotation, why not?
- If you do not use them during VBS, do you use them at another time or in conjunction with another ministry? Explain.
- If you do use the resources, what do you most like about them?
- What would you like to see changed?
- How do you incorporate the suggested hands-on mission project?
- How could the hands-on project be more effective for your church?
You can respond here or send your comments and suggestions to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.