Next week we are starting a brand new feature here on the VBS blog, and we hope you’ll love it as much as our very own VBS geeks here at LifeWay do! Each week we’ll be featuring a VBS fan as the VBS Geek of the Week! Not only will we be featuring a little bit about you here on the blog, but there’s a pretty cool gift in the works for anyone featured (more on that coming soon)!
I’m sure you’re wondering, “What does it take to be selected as a VBS Geek of the Week?” I’d say you could look to some of our very own VBS bloggers for some ideas:
- You may be a VBS geek if you … dress up like a kangaroo for VBS.
- You may be a VBS geek if you … get really excited when you see previous VBS shirts around town and post them to Twitter (yours truly).
- You may be a VBS geek if you … find a thousand uses for the VBS inflatables.
- You may be a VBS geek if you … can never throw anything away because it MIGHT be useful to decorate for next year’s theme.
- You may be a VBS geek if you … have already Photoshopped your picture into this year’s AWA stand up.
- You may be a VBS geek if you … can name all of these tunes.
But, the biggest must have to be a VBS geek, is to be passionate about sharing Christ with kids! Don’t you love that we get to do what we’re passionate about and have so much fun!
So here’s your chance, let us know who you think deserves to be an official VBS Geek of the Week! You can nominate yourself or a friend, just leave a comment below!